Waktu dalam UTC + 7 jam

Postkan topik baru Balas ke topik  [ 2 post ] 
Pengarang Pesan
PostDipost: Sen Nov 19, 2018 3:08 pm 
new

Bergabung: Sen Nov 19, 2018 2:41 pm
Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time
I'm 25, straight Indonesian girl looking for a gay guy to marry.

If you're gay, in the closet, looking for a wife to 'keep up appearances' (please don't go and marry a girl without telling her in advance that you're gay, that's horrible), as well as a best friend who will listen to your problems, care for you, go to 'kondangan' or family events without having to explain why you're still single, go on trips with you, and accept you no matter what, then we might be suited. Of course, you'll have to do the same for me!

You might ask, why would I want something like this? Firstly, I'm getting older and I just have less energy to deal with the excitement of a normal long-term relationship, as well as all the drama that seems to be its prerequisite. All I want to do is go backpacking and see the world. Secondly, I don't really want to produce kids. There's too many people on the planet as it is, and my child would just be another mediocre human eating up the planets' resources. I do like the idea of adoption though - taking care of abandoned kids who already happen to be here not by their own free will, that's different. Or we could just get a dog.. Whichever! Basically, our marriage will be almost exactly like a normal marriage... We care for each other, do things together, love each other, vent to each other about our day... but we just won't have s3x together. Oh wait - that sounds EXACTLY like a regular marriage :P

I'm not doing this to "cover-up" for anything. My family members aren't nagging me to get married soon. I just like the idea of having a best friend who I can confide in and listen to, who will do things with me, care for each other, without all the drama of a heterosexual relationship. We could be each other's rock, something constant in each other's lives, when all the other things aren't. You could go on dates with any guy, and so can I, and we can gossip about the guys the day after, haha. Sound fun? I already have a male, gay best friend (been friends for over 10 years) who doesn't mind the idea of marriage with me, but unfortunately, his current boyfriend (of 1 year) minds very much.

You would need to:
- be clean (I don't care what your situation is like DOWN THERE, but you have to at least have basic hygiene)
- be respectable (have a steady job or career, that's probably the first thing my parents will ask about)
- pass as a straight man (you know what I mean)
- be older than me
- speak very good English
- get along VERY WELL with me (This is the most important one, if we don't click or get along, I don't want to spend the rest of my life with you)

Obviously, if I don't find someone who wants all the above things, I'll just go along with my single life :D

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Apr 12, 2019 11:58 pm 
new

Bergabung: Jum Apr 12, 2019 11:54 pm
Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time
Deskripsi diri: I am fun humble and easy going
Hai.. tbh i am bisexual looking for girls. Well. I am capable to fulfill your life with hapiness and seems all requirement you ask, i can pass it easily. Can we be a friends, first?

Atas

Tampilkan post-post sebelumnya:  Urutkan sesuai  
Postkan topik baru Balas ke topik  [ 2 post ] 

Waktu dalam UTC + 7 jam

Topik2 lain yg mirip di Gay Indonesia.net:
 Topik2   Pengarang   Balasan   Dilihat   Post terakhir 
Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. L looking for Mature and Mapan Gay to Marriage Cover Up

lana

Sen Okt 08, 2012 2:39 am

Lev Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Ada straight BU

phelomason

Sen Apr 16, 2018 12:12 pm

phelomason Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Bisex suka straight

apalah

Min Okt 05, 2014 5:04 pm

siboy90 Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. pengen deket sm cowo straight or biseks

[ Pergi ke halamanPergi ke halaman: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

alvin babhut

Min Jul 05, 2015 10:28 am

bagas anthoni Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Siapa yang online

user yang berada di forum ini: Google [Bot] dan 27 tamu

gay Straight woman looking for a gay guy for marriage Indonesia
gay pengen deket sm cowo straight or biseks Indonesia
Anda tidak dapat membuat topik baru di forum ini
Anda tidak dapat membalas topik di forum ini
Anda tidak dapat mengubah post anda di forum ini
Anda tidak dapat menghapus post anda di forum ini

Lompat ke:  

Gay Indonesia Forum is powered by phpBB® 2012 phpBB Group, Zend Guard V.5.5.0, and phpBB SEO